Saturday, June 1, 2013

What It Means to Be an Entrepreneur Now (video) from SXSW

Us aspiring Virtual Assistants ARE Entrepreneurs, don't forget that.  Part of my whole transformation of working for myself isn't just so I don't have to work for someone else. I have many other reasons that have led me to this decision at the age of 35.  Job security, being able for each day to be just a little different from the previous, future flexiblity in my day when I have children and yes, the fact that there is no real cap on the income I could make for myself is just the last reason actually.

Here is a video I found on Entrepreneur Magazine's website from SXSW's Interactive Festival in Austin, TX.  How irronic.  I live here! LOL. Just 10 minutes from Lamberts BBQ where this was filmed.

Enjoy.

~Alicia Marie
HireMeAliciaMarie.com
Austin, TX

click here to see the video



No comments:

Post a Comment